Welcome to Circle of HOPE ~ where Full Recovery from emotional overeating & binge eating is as close as your Computer!
Circle of HOPE is a one-of-a-kind virtual community for people struggling to overcome Binge Eating, Compulsive Overeating, Emotional Eating, weight issues and Chronic Yo-Yo Dieting.
The goal of this very special virtual community is to provide an emotionally safe, judgment-free zone where you have access to life-changing education that will transform your relationship with food, your body and your Self…allowing you to create Full Recovery from the inside-out.
Circle of HOPE is led by co-hosts, Dr. Julie & Dr. Ashley, internationally-recognized specialists in the field of emotional eating, binge eating, overeating, and related struggles (think anxiety, trauma, and challenging family systems).
With 44 years of combined experience effectively treating and resolving disordered eating, we have become the go-to experts. We know your desire to overeat is not simply about food.
We’ll help you connect-the-dots so that you can understand how your relationship with emotions and with your Self has everything to do with your relationship with food.
Discover our Signature Approach, “The Deeper Work”
Dr. Julie & Dr. Ashley credit their professional success and international following to their unique approach that effectively helps you “connect-the-dots” between your oftentimes frustrating and CONFUSING eating behavior and the underlying “hidden pieces” that are frequently related to issues that are unconsciously being “managed” through your relationship with food.
This is what we call, “The Deeper Work.”
Through awareness, education, encouragement and healing, it IS possible to develop a healthy relationship with food, your body, your weight, and your Self!
Membership in Circle of HOPE includes ALL of the following:
- LIVE access to International Emotional Eating Experts, Dr. Julie & Dr. Ashley, through their weekly 45-minute educational VideoCast, “The Deeper Work.” Every week, the Doctors discuss topical themes relevant to emotional and binge eating FULL recovery. Members are invited to join in on the conversations if they would like (but this is, of course, never required)
- Every other week, the Doctors participate in a Q & A VideoCast where our community members can submit questions that prompt education, to be answered directly from Dr. Julie & Dr. Ashley.
- Connect regularly and share support with like-hearted Circle of HOPE members who share common struggles and goals ~ from ALL over the world!
- Come together through our optional NEW informal “Gathering” virtual events where our members have the opportunity to interact “live” with Dr. Julie & Dr. Ashley and to connect through virtual zoom platform with our entire GLOBAL membership Circle of HOPE community. It is a beautiful, SUPPORTIVE virtual treat for our members. <3
- LIVE access to Emotional Eating Dietitians, Amy Reynolds, RD, CDE and Demi McGauley, RD, CDE, through their weekly 30-minute educational VideoCast, “Chew On This.” Every week, Amy and Demi discusses nutritional themes relevant to emotional and binge eating recovery and answer members’ specific questions.
- Dr. Julie’s personable video series where she offers members a gentle Dr. Julie “Nudge of Encouragement” to do the next emotional or psychological piece of work that can help support your Full Recovery process. Here’s a sample:
Dr. Ashley’s fun video series, “Recovery Hacks,” offering you quick tips and “tricks” to make your emotional eating recovery process easier. Here’s a sample:
Frequent posts from Dr. Julie & Dr. Ashley that offer education and inspiration, designed to lift you up and move you forward in your journey toward understanding and change.
Connection with Members vis-à-vis heartfelt sharing of the highs and lows of struggling with Emotional and Binge Eating. Our members are some of the most compassionate people who offer loving, non-judgmental support to each other. Of course, interaction with other members is completely optional and never expected or required.
Curious what a weekly “Circle of HOPE” VideoCast is like?
Think Video + Podcast = Meaningful Education & Personable Conversation that has the power to change your life! Here’s are samples of two of our weekly VideoCasts.
The first VideoCast is a segment from our series on People-Pleasing behavior and how it relates to emotional and binge eating.
The second VideoCast is a discussion about Narcissistic Family Systems & Binge Eating, a segment from a member-driven Q&A episode.
Two Levels of Membership
- Monthly members are granted access to our foundational videos, as well as the four most recent videos from each of the four video series: The Deeper Work, Chew On This, Dr. Julie “Nudge of Encouragement”, and Recovery Hacks.
- Monthly membership is priced at the super-affordable rate of $29.99/month!
- You can upgrade your monthly membership to an annual membership at anytime.
- Annual members are granted UNLIMITED access to the complete video archives, which includes ALL videos from each of the four video series. This includes over 200 educational videos, all dedicated to different aspects of recovery from emotional and binge eating!
- Annual membership is just $279.99/year
- An annual membership saves you about 3 months of membership cost:)
- If you’re wanting to dive deep into “The Deeper Work,” this is the plan we recommend for you.
There are never any commitments, no contracts, and no gimmicks. Just an ABUNDANCE of education and a community of support that we KNOW will change your Life, and your relationship with food!
Thank you for Trusting us with your Heart & HOPE <3
Every time a new member signs up for our Circle of HOPE community, we celebrate a dual event. You trusting us. And, us having the beautiful opportunity to reach yet another person across the globe with unprecedented knowledge that we know will open your eyes and change your behavior, from the inside out.
We look forward to welcoming you in!