Our 3-Pronged Approach will Re-Define your Relationship with Food, Body, Weight & Self
TheHealthyWeighOut Program is dynamic and life-changing, incorporating the philosophy and content of our innovative 3-pronged approach in an outpatient setting! Allowing participants to continue their day-to-day life while engaging in our services has proven to create genuine change for our participants. Learning new concepts, and then being able to practice and implement those changes in “real life,” gives participants an exciting chance to learn, practice, and then return for additional help and encouragement within our supportive structure.
While most participants begin our program with a strong desire to lose weight, most are intrigued and pleasantly surprised at how quickly the “number on the scale” becomes secondary to the incredible changes they find themselves experiencing in the many non-weight areas of health and improvement, including:
- Understanding what truly drives your chronic overeating
- Learning how to stop overeating & binge eating behavior (and we’re not just talking basic distractions)
- Developing the skills to successfully manage food cravings
- Developing the ability to comfort yourself, without using food
- Developing satisfying, “nourishing” relationships with others
- “Intuitive Eating” skills for effective weight loss and weight management
Additional Benefits: Self-Acceptance & a Healthier Body-Image
But it doesn’t stop there! Participants learn so much more than an initial improved relationship with food. Through our program, you will also learn how to:
- Value yourself more
- Accept yourself more
- Have greater compassion for your body, weight, & size
- Learn how to support yourself toward greater health & a healthier weight, as opposed to “hating” yourself unless you lose weight
- Long-term weight loss, utilizing sustainable intuitive eating skills
Want a “taste” of how we help people overcome their struggles with eating? Check out our co-founder, Dr. Ashley, in this short video about the “roots” of emotional and binge eating.
Create Your Own Program
With a variety of program services offered, you can create the program that meets your needs! The following services are available to you, in any combination that works best for you:
- 2-day workshops
- Individual therapy with therapist
- Individual nutrition therapy with registered dietitian
- Individual personal training
- DBT skills group
- Therapy group (upon completion of all 3 workshops)
We are SO very proud of our life-changing program, but don’t take it solely from us!
Watch this video from a very pleased, very proud, former TheHealthyweighOut participant and you’ll be excited, too!
Ready for change? We’d love to see you in our next workshop! Click here for dates of upcoming 2-day workshops.