Putting yourself on a ‘DIET’ is like taking a kid into a candy store, and telling them not to eat. They can maintain the deprivation for only so long, and will break down and “sneak” something the minute you turn your back! — TheHealthyWeighOut
End Your Depriving DIE-T with Food
At TheHealthyWeighOut, we are committed to helping our clients learn a healthy, sustainable approach to food and healthy weight management that puts an end to repetitive dieting, chronic deprivation, and associated binge eating behavior. Our intuitive eating approach helps our clients reach an ideal weight range through a non-dieting approach to food, putting an end to problematic diet-overeat-diet-overeat sabotaging eating cycles, and associated issues with weight.
Our clients use our innovative approach for an abundance of goals including:
- Finding Liberating “Freedom from Food!”
- HEALTHY Weight Loss & Weight Management
- Effective Treatment of Binge Eating Disorder
- Ending Chronic Yo-Yo Dieting
- Post Gastric Bypass Nutritional & Behavioral Care
À la carte services to support your nutritional health:
- Nutrition assessment
- Nutrition therapy
- Experiential sessions to practice intuitive eating, eating in restaurants, and/or grocery shopping
- Healthy, sustainable weight loss
- Diabetes and pre-diabetes education & self-management
- Pre- and post-bariatric nutrition support
Ready for your individualized nutrition support?
For information on all of our nutrition therapy services, please contact our friendly (and informative!) Client Care Coordinator, Jessica Fields.
Jessica will be happy to explore the many options that are available to you and will help you to schedule your services! Please call: 480-941-6999.