Putting yourself on a ‘DIET’ is like taking a kid into a candy store, and telling them not to eat. They can maintain the deprivation for only so long, and will break down and “sneak” something the minute you turn your back! — THEHEALTHYWEIGHOUT
Nutritional Services that put an End to Depriving, “Dieting Relationships” with Food (and teaches you how to reach your healthy weight, eating in delicious moderation!)
At TheHealthyWeighOut, we are committed to helping our clients learn a healthy, sustainable approach to food and healthy weight management that puts an end to repetitive dieting, chronic deprivation, and associated binge eating behavior. Our intuitive eating approach helps our clients reach an ideal weight range through a non-dieting approach to food, putting an end to problematic diet-overeat-diet-overeat sabotaging eating cycles, and associated issues with weight.
Our clients use our innovative approach for an abundance of goals including:
- Finding Liberating “Freedom from Food!”
- HEALTHY Weight Loss & Weight Management
- Effective Treatment of Binge Eating Disorder
- Ending Chronic Yo-Yo Dieting
- Post Gastric Bypass Nutritional & Behavioral Care
Our innovative approach to food is found in every area of our nutritional programming. Our emotional eating and weight management specialist, Kristine Sinner, MS, RDN, thoroughly enjoys helping chronic dieters learn that they do NOT have to deprive themselves in order to “control” their eating behavior. Quite the contrary, teaching clients how to find freedom from food through natural, intuitive eating principles is her forte and life’s passion!
Two Ways to Support Your Nutritional Health
1. Our 6-Week Emotional & Binge Eating Program!
An integral part of our three-pronged approach, the essential Nutritional component of achieving true freedom from food and sustainable weight loss, is comprehensively addressed in our unique Nutritional format within our 6-Week Emotional and Binge Eating Program.
Here, you’ll engage in a powerful, awareness-increasing process facilitated by our compassionate registered dietitian who will introduce you to concepts that will excite you, surprise you, and help you to never diet again!
An abundance of hands-on instruction, fun excursions (think grocery store with 7 fellow participants and one enthusiastic dietitian!), and family-style meals will help you move from a place of repetitive dieting and compulsive, deprivation-driven overeating, to a place of increased behavioral control and the peace that comes from finally freeing yourself from food and/or compulsive overeating.
Some of the topics we cover in the Nutritional component of our 6-week Program include (but are not limited to):
- Popular diets and why they don’t work (Hint: It’s NOT due to a lack of willpower!)
- The exciting science of “food addictions”
- Intuitive eating — what it is and how to do it
- How macronutrients influence hunger and metabolism
- The science of food cravings and cycles
- How to diminish YOUR food craving cycles
- Menu planning & grocery shopping made simple
- Breaking diet-overeat-diet-overeat eating cycles!
- How to manage eating at restaurants and celebrating special events with tempting foods (without overeating!)
For information regarding our next 6-Week Emotional & Binge Eating Program session, please click here.
2. A la Carte Individual Nutrition Services
For individuals who are not able to participate in our full 6-Week Emotional & Binge Eating Program, our Registered Dietitian, Kristine Sinner, MS, RDN, is available to work with clients one-on-one through our individual nutrition services.
The following is a brief list of the many Nutritional services offered for your support:
- Nutrition Assessment
- Nutrition Therapy
- HEALTHY Weight Loss
- Diabetes Education & Self-Management
- Distance Nutrition “Coaching” Services